Licensed Insurance Agent willing to take on a managerial position in a fast paced, upbeat environment. The full time position starting at $50,000 annually, is looking for a professional focused on providing insurance products to help customers protect their homes, vehicles, and life. You should be willing to service customer's needs while supporting the agency owner and other staff members and building strong relationships with the community. Office is located in the Tilton area, directly off exit 20.
- Maintain required licenses
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to effectively work with teammates to ensure seamless customer experience
- Efficient and driven to fulfill customer needs
- Strong computer skills
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deepening relationships with customers by selling additional products
- Ensure positive customer experience with every interaction
- Conducting needs-based policy reviews and updating policies and coverage as needed
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Ability to solicit new business via telephone, networking and other lead sources.
Must submit resume to Chelsey.Gaudet@Allstate.Com and contact me at 603-729-1150.